FACULTY SENATE AGENDA
BAY HALL – ROOM 126
Academic Dishonesty Policy
Position Statement of the Faculty Development Leave Committee
Senate Committee Reports
- Approval of minutes
- Welcome and Introductions
- Parlimentarian discussion
- Faculty Development leave
- Speaker's Report.
- Bilaye on TCFS (Texas Council of Faculty Senates)
- Parking, Parking Fees Report by Jody Nelson
- Facilities Use Policy (introduced in February)
- Tenure Policy Revision March 2011Draft .Tenure Policy in committeeFebruary. This is under consideration. Links below are policies named in the tenure policy. The links are for your convenience.
Not all will have reports.
- Academic Affairs Committee
- ABE Committee
- Budget Committee
- Committee on Committees
- Faculty Affairs
- Honorary Degree Committee-No Report
- Instructional Technology and Distance Education Committee-Met but nothing much to report.
- Inter-Institutional Program Development Committee - No report
- Parking and Transportation Committee -Steve Hall,
- Core Curriculum Committee (FC³)- Kristen Davis
- Student Publications Committee -Renee Ridley
- University Center & Student Activities (UCSA) Advisory Council -Renee Ridly
- Undergraduate Admissions Committee- We need to have a rep for this on senate.
- Veterans Affairs- Chuck Etheridge
- Diversity Committee-Chuck Etheridge
- Graduate Council - Chuck Etheridge
- Honors Council- Bilaye Benibo, Cherie McCollough
- Enrollment Management Council -Bilaye Benibo
- Intercollegiate Athletics Council - Bilaye Benibo
- Student Success and Retention Council - Vacant but Lizzy is on it
- Undergraduate Council- David Moury
- University Committee on Committees- Karen Loveland